Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm back.... but was i ever gone ?!?

I know, I know. Its been a while since I last posted on this blog. What can I say, been busy and really lazy.. :)

I wish I could be more active. I'm trying to find a hosting service. But no one around me seems to have a credit card :(

(anyone?)

So, I was talking to a few of my x-school mates. These are the people I never used to hang around with. Well, I didn't have a choice, but if I would, I wouldn't even talk to them. Why ? Well they are the biggest and the worst liers around. And they make and spread rumors faster then girls do ! They are on my facebook page and I was like "lets have some fun and check up with them".

This one guy is now in Bangladesh. So we talk and them he starts the trail of lies. He's like "I drink, smoke, drive, I have a lot of independence". Now stop right there !!

First of all, grammatically your wrong. You are still dependent on your parents. Next, whats so great about drinking, smoking and driving. I can do all that here or ANYWHERE in the world!! Given the background, I know he is bluffing his ass off !!

This second guy is in UK. He tells me he is doing his Bachelors of Technology in Computing. I find that fishy, but yeah maybe. So it gets better. I casually ask him if he is doing any part time job ( before that I asked how much it cost in UK : "12 grand" ).

"No, I work full time. I work in a company called "Willis connects. As a computer technician. I get 8k after taxes."

So, I'm already LMAO. I'm still playing along. So I ask him to give me the company's website. So he says "Willisconnects.co.uk". There is no such site. So I inform him that and he goes "search in google for Willis connects community" WTF !! So Here is how I stick it up his you know what:

"Why should I search ? You are a computer technician at a company. You should at least know their website?"

.....silence.

....silence.

"Are you there"

"Yeah, I'm doing my assignments" (on FB lol)

So this proves we as a nation do one thing the most "LIE" and that is the one thing that we are the most terrible in doing. Seriously, stop "TRYING TO LIE", it doesn't help.

On a different note: I have been reading a lot about Japan. Cause I'm going there (yaa!!). Did you know:

They have vending machines for everything ?
And they have watermelon kitkat ?
And they have 100mbps fiber optic Internet lines to homes ?


I guess I'll start another blog to document my whole ordeal in Japan. So stay tuned, till I get off my lazy ass again :)

2 comments:

2emkay said...

:) People lie to hide their insecurities. They want to create an impression to themselves that they are fine..it becomes a compulsive habit

Lost in thought said...

Yeap. My point is, if you we do something we should be good at it, even if that involves lies.. :)