Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cover of Lost - Coldplay

Haven’t done one in ages.

So, I finally gather up my courage to make another video. This time its a cover.

This is an amazing song by Coldplay’s album Viva La Vida. The song is more drum based, and we all know the mind blowing stage performance of Coldplay. So this might seem a little boring.

Now, I haven’t been learning the guitar on a professional level. Took classes for like 3 months in total early on. Now it internet is my teacher. And it awesome too, I can find just about anything.

So, here goes nothing:


Later !!

2 comments:

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hey!

Haven't been here for a while! lol.

Now this is pretty awesome!!!

Leaving you a comment on you youtube ;)

Lost in thought said...

Hey,
Saw it :)
Thanks. I just can't get myself to post regularly. But I hope to post more frequently.