Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ramblings on the valentines night.

Haven't been blogging much. I guess I like being a silent reader !
So, its not the best valentines day I have had! Nothing special to do, with no one special ! So, its just another day. Hoping for a better future !
On other news, I'm trying to make this face facebook profile. I want to stock some one. Lets see how my skills at online faking are.
The last two weeks have been crazy. Absolutely, fucking crazy. We had the conference at MECIT last week and this week legislative meetings at KOM1. I had the best time of my life. It was so awesome and tiring taking care of logistics and registration and money. I'm not the best organized person out there, but I managed well.
We had a lot of externals delivering sessions, like Pwc, AMIDEAST, ELS, PDO and a lot more. It was great seeing the interactions between the speakers and the audience.
Overall it was awesome. But being busy taking care of so much, I couldn't take any pictures ! I'll try to steal some from fb
Later..

2 comments:

2emkay said...

hey there...u should blog more often.

Saw the comment on ma blog..just wanted to know, which notes were u talking about.

And needed your honest feedback on the what I am currently writing :) thanks in advance!!!

Mirage said...

Saqi, I thought why not check your blog out. Firstly i had to skim over all the technical stuff, maybe another time but i am glad to know you enjoyed the conference :) You should've spent Valentines with us at the MC house, silly. So who were to stalking on Facebook? :P