Monday, April 27, 2009

Pink Girl

Yeah, I know. I haven’t blogger in ages ! Its just a habit I can’t seem to get myself into. I envy kishorcariappa, muscati, angryinoman. They do such an awesome job. Cheers to them !

I recently had an amazing trip for an AIESEC conference in Egypt. It was called MENA XLDS ‘09. I will talk about that experience in a later post. But there I met a girl. Who is P.I.N.K. For real ! And she is also very sweet and cute *blush*

So I wrote a song about her. Technically, this song I have used a lot more chords then I usually do. So yeah, love it !

Check it out !

Pink Girl (Original)

3 comments:

Degoat said...

Let us know how was ur experience :P

Oh and how do we check the song?

G

Degoat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost in thought said...

Hey !! Thank you so much for dropping by x)
You can click play above or use this direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUede6ffZOY

Enjoy !