Thursday, January 8, 2009

-100 %

Hello People,

So first, take a look at this from google analytics:




Notice the change ! It actually shows -100% !! Damn, I must have done something wrong somewhere !

Its going to be really hard, to get people back, so I'm going to try my best.

I have noticed that my Blog looks different in IE and Firefox. Its best viewed in IE. The problem area is with the main banner and the side panel. I have tried to change the padding, but dosen't work. So, I'm going to leave it that way for now. If anyone out there knows whats wrong, please tell me !

So, I'm on a mission to make my blog popluar. So, lets see how that goes.

Later then... !!

4 comments:

2emkay said...

Hey a!!! All the best for your mission popular!!

Hey my blog doesnt show up atall on Interenet Explorer...any idea?

Nafisa Mahmood said...

nice blog! keep em coming :)

Lost in thought said...

Hey Thanks :)

Sangeetha Sridhar said...

Keep up blogging. I have added your blog to my blogroll.

Do visit my blog and if you like it, add to your roll.