Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Its been raining all day. But rain here is very tricky! It might rain just a few feet from your place, and you will never see a single drop. Today is different. It is raining at all know locations of Muscat, its been raining since early morning and been awesome !!

Ah, I love rain, specially when its my holiday and I can sleep until late !! I wish Oman had a rainy season, but the truth is tomorrow the sun will shine bright and high and will be so, until God knows when.

On another note, today are the semi finals for the gulf cup 19. Oman is playing Qatar, and Saudi is playing Bahrain. It might be a rainy game and then a rainy celebration (fingers crossed!)

I leave you with a few pictures I took from my door step with my mobile.


3 comments:

2emkay said...

are those rocky hills outside???

Nafisa Mahmood said...

i love it when it rains in oman! miss it soo much! pics are really pretty btw :)

Lost in thought said...

@Maddy Yeah, Oman has a very hilly terrain near the cost, that's where the city is.

@Vanillasmush Yeah, I love it too, but it only lasts a day. Thanks x)