Sunday, January 25, 2009

Neglect !

Well yeah I know, haven't been blogging much. I have been busy organizing a conference, well not the whole thing. But its quiet a handful for me. I'm the Organizing committee VP for registration and logistics. Yeah, a big one ha ?

What's the conference ?

AIESEC Oman 2nd National Conference ! Here is more about AIESEC, that I wrote in a previous blog post. Also visit AIESEC International website. AIESEC Oman is a chapter of this awesome international student organization.

One of my job responsibility is to take care of registration. If you see in my profile, you can see the other temporary blog I created to manage online registration. Its amazing what you can get for free on the Internet ! I have been using
Zoho and I absolutely love it !! Its so freaking easy !

So, will do a full review of
Zoho. And a few other things once the conference is over.
Have you used Zoho ? Let me know.

Last, but not the least, I have had a few new readers of my blog :) Thank you all for reading, and the comments. It means a lot. Do come back often !

Special thanks to
Sangeetha Sridhar, I will try and write some more poems :)

Later !!

3 comments:

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

=)

Good luck with organizing the conference! Hope it goes well!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun job! Good luck with it!

Lost in thought said...

Thank you both ! Yeah we at the organizing committee already share one common thing, red eyes due to lack of sleep. Hope everything goes well !!