Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everything for free

So, till now I have got almost everything for free online. By everything I mean anything in digital format and for which they usually ask you to PAY. Now I don't like the word PAY, SUBSCRIBE. They just aren't me. The other reason is that, I do not have a international credit card that I can use online. My dad doesn't have one too. In this part of the world, debit cards are more popular.

So, how do i get all that ?

Well for books (e-books) I just go to www.amazon.com. Search for the book I want. Highlight and copy the title of the book. Go to www.google.com. Paste it there and add rapidshare to the end. Then press enter and walla... !! Its there for downloading ...

There is an awesome website for software: www.phazeddl.com. They have a huge collection.

The rest you know ... just google...

Till now, the only thing I wasn't able to download for free is Norton 360 (anti-virus). So I bought it ... :)

4 comments:

2emkay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2emkay said...

Hmmm..well I guess for antivirussesss and all its better buy..I had some "non bought "versions but always got my notebook screwed sooner or later

Lost in thought said...

Yeah, I spent like 15 bucks downloading these stupid ones which say they work. I actually love original software. They have a classy feeling (lol), but my pocket isn't deep enough for the insane prices..

Meteor said...

LOL cool ideas
can't buy stuff onlone for the same reason!!

and rapid share is amazing :)