Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Men are such jerks"

Instructions:

1. If you are a girl and you agree to the above statement read on.
2. If you are not straight, then "no harm intended"
3. If you are a guy, then I'm sure you'll agree.
4. If you are a girl and do not agree to the above statement .. "call me" :)


Seriously, whats the point in generalising an entire gender. I mean think about it. Other then girls who are not straight, which other "gender" pool are they going to choose from ? Is there like a third type (yeah in case you are thinking, I didn't say the 2 in 1 type) ? So why on earth do they just say that ? Every girl will agree to the above statement. Yeah sure, I don't deny there are a lot of jerks around, but do you know each and every men on this planet ?

And then you see them happily married, and all you hear from their mouth is, my husband is this, and my husband is that !! So what happened to the "all jerks" lady ?? Where did that go now ?

In case you are wondering:
No I have not given any girl a chance or reason to say such things about me. But I've heard it from a lot of them.

4 comments:

Nafisa Mahmood said...

Awww...well, I don't think 'all men are jerks'. I promise. I am aware of the fact that just like how many (girls) assume guys to be jerks, there also many girls who are...jerkettes? So don't you worry sir, you have at least one person (me) who disagrees with the 'all men are jerks' phrase.

Nafisa Mahmood said...

Yeah piaju and beguni are definitely things to live for. I am not coming to oman anytime soon (*shed a tear*) but when I do, I will keep you in mind and build a great cheesecake--But that was probably Naima, she is queen of desserts. Ai ahon gum zai (said in nuakhailla style)

Nafisa Mahmood said...

hellooooo...you write well--so write :)

Meteor said...

yeah i saw thes types
i just discovered that there are lots ( from both genders) who keep critisising the other gender and i also know abt them that they do chase the other gender seeking for love, marriage... wahtever
i c then around a lot :P