Monday, September 8, 2008

Too many movies



Alright, so let me list the movies I have seen:



Tropic Thunder

And although it wasn't a really funny movie. I liked the concept of "the making of the most making of the most expensive movie". Yeah, so its like the making of the making of a movie. Sound wired, watch it .. !!







Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay
I was actually waiting to see this movie. And its kinda nice. But not much. There are funny scenes and then are those stupid scenes that its famous for. But its a good watch. At times the movie is filled with cheap nude girls. And they totally make Amsterdam look the the capital city for drugs and prostitution.







Step brothers

It was an OK movie. Nothing but foul language and typical American (sorry but true) movie cross hookups and sex. Although that's not real drift of the story, its there, a lot. I'm not going to give any spoilers (read... it isn't worth writing).







So that was like a lot of English movies, filled with the word fuck (I actually have a very funny joke on this, but I have to upload it), and stupid behaviour that's most of the time like "Adult Tom and Jerry"

Here are two Hindi movies I watched:

Rock On

Now this was a GOOD movie. It was actually the songs which made me watch this movie, but thank God it did. The story skims across and uses the same concept of "Dil Chahta Hay", but this time the real theme is around music. But a must watch. Specially if you are pissed of with those other English shits.





Kismat Konnection

First, its not such a good movie. And the best songs aren't even in the film. They are at the end, when the credits role out ! Second, this movie made me notice how much Shahid Kapoor really tries to copy Sharukh Khan. I mean look at him ! He looks like him, and tries to act like him (well not like a total copy, but like 60%). Oh yeah and I'm love with Vidya Balan, and she ain't even married yet. ;) And I totally agree with what she said:
"In fact, a covered body looks more sexy".



So, to end a big thanks to
http://www.watch-movies.net/

I'm officially retiring for this month... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kismet connection was a really horrible movie(why it did any business whatsoever is beyond me). The Balan gurl looks really uncomfortable in western attire.The movie had nothing to salvage it..a total disaster

Rock on was as u said a really cool movie-total paisa vasool