Monday, September 8, 2008

Zippo

For some unknown reason, I'm really getting obsessed with this AMERICAN (read sarcastic) thing called Zippo. Its just taken over my mind. Its like being drunk or something. All I can think about, is how I really need to get one. Have it shipped by DHL or freaking FedEx if need to, hell ya.. Ship a tiny little thing that cost like 30$ and spend 100$ to ship it to a land where nothing comes straight. I has to go to freaking Dubai first.

Think what would happen to something coming from South America to Oman. They would be like, "No we have to cross the Gulf of Oman and land in Dubai first, that's the rules, or the people at Dubai are gonna lose money, they can't eat their meals. So you pay... "

Hate how Dubai has become a freaking one man show. A hub would be better, but its more then that, its everything. It is the freaking middle east. Although it is the a tiny tiny little city.

Oh yeah, getting back to this Zippo thing, I'm getting one .. and I'm taking a pic of it and putting it on my shirt...

3 comments:

muscati said...

You mean like a Zippo lighter? Don't they sell them here?

Nafisa Mahmood said...

aww thanks for all the sweet comments saqib. Your blog is a mighty fun read! I love it how you're reviewed all the movies and given your thoughts and feedback so aptly. Nice :)

Lost in thought said...

Yeah, those ones. But I'm still looking for the best one. Do you know where I can get them ?